Tuesday, March 22, 2016

My Perspective #SOL16


One thing I absolutely love about my job is days where I get to work with amazing educators to create our district's units of study.  I love it.  They challenge me to be a stronger educator.  In my heart, they are amazing!

The room is packed with tables of each content area.  I am sitting at the science table.  I love this team of people.  It was very hard for me to choose one content area. However, at the time we had to choose, science was the best fit, and I do love science.  Now I sit here and eaves drop on other areas.  How I long to be a part of each table's conversation. I am just sure each conversation would be worthy to join in....perspective.

I have to admit.  Listening to the PE teachers talk about their unit on skipping makes me quite jealous.  Okay, actually, I got tickled.  Here I am trying to soak in all of the core content areas as I listen to language arts, math and social studies and work on the science units.  There the PE teachers go demonstrating the difference between the score of a 1, 2, and a 3 in a softball pitch.  A completely different perspective.

Each table represents different schools, grade levels, and experience. From where I sit, each table is full of valuable opinions, and creative ideas.

It's all from...my perspective!

No comments:

Post a Comment