Thursday, March 24, 2016

Competition #SOL16



Okay, I have never really cared much for basketball.  I am a football and baseball kind of girl.  As a student, I enjoyed going to the Hollar House on the Brazos, but I don't usually follow the game.   However, put a little/major competition in front of me, and I am hooked.



My Ags are playing the OU Sooners.  I am in front of my TV at tip off!  I am here yelling like I know each one of them personally!  I can't help it!  Put some guys dressed in maroon in front of me who are competing at any level, and this girl starts yelling!  It is part of my DNA, now.


So, here we go!  


Gosh I am so proud to be part of this school!  I hope they BTHO OU!!!!



Texas A&M and competition ignites a fire in me!  I may even start cheering for Von!  I mean...competition is competition!



Gig'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment