Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Doodling the Day Away! #SOL16

I did not get to actually doodle the day  AWAY, but I would have been in bliss if I had gotten to do that!  I am totally in my happy place when I am doodling.  I have started a bullet journal.  I LOVE my journal.  It has become a place to reflect, plan, and DOODLE!  I will share my journal soon, but for today...it's all about the doodles.



I am one of those learners who is so much better when I have a picture to accompany my thoughts.  It doesn't even have to be connected...though that is helpful.  I wouldn't necessarily say I am a visual learner.  I am more of a DOODLER!  Therefore, I completely get the kiddos in my class who are also doodlers.  I understand their need to add a face to the side of the notes or put a kite by their name!  I get it!



There are several Instagram doodle challenges.  I have been doing #ptldoodles which has given me things to draw that I never have tried.  So very fun!  Every day is a box in my journal.  

Every day is doodle worthy!

Every day  I would love to doodle the day away!  (a girl can dream!)

6 comments:

  1. I love it! I like to doodle... to sketch. And I love my bullet journal although it is evolving, and some days I don't write anything in it. Not because I do nothing, but because I do so much from the minute me feet touch the floor 'til I close my eyes at night--stuff I never planned on. LIFE! I'm looking forward to your posts on your bullet journal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! I love my bullet journal so much! It helps my day be more scheduled.

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad I stopped to read your post. And love seeing your doodle creations, something different to add to my notebooks! My students loved adding a doodle to their writing, & unless it was to be a more formal illustration, it worked well to add to their stories/poems. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! There's something about a doodle and the freedom to add one!

      Delete
  3. Love this!! I just started a bullet journal this year too - and although my doodles are nothing compared to your art -- I really like using it for my life! I have my calendars, conference notes, etc. It's like a way of collecting notes that really goes with the way my brain works. I like the idea of a doodle a day.... I might have to try that.... :-) It's like a slice, but a drawing? :-) Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it is fabulous! I love the daily doodle so much! There are several lists. If you look on Instagram, you can find one that fits you perfectly!

      Delete