Tuesday, March 8, 2016

My head is starting to get fuzzy #SOL2016



My head is starting to get fuzzy....



I was sitting here trying to decide to what to write about and this just popped into my head!


I am drained after last week' sadness and this week's illness.  I just need my Joe Fox to take care of me.  (a day in bed would have been nice, too, but no such luck).   I feel so sorry for my poor kids!  I am just not myself.

So for tonight, I am going to go to sleep and dream of spending time here.







8 comments:

  1. Love that movie, and love both those quotes!

    I need a Joe Fox in my life as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Joe Fox keeps her on her toes! Perfection!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. We all deserve daisies! They are the friendliest flower!! Don't you think?

      Delete
  3. Sometimes we do get fuzzy, glad you were able to get those feelings out here in this forum. Sometimes talking it out is what we need to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quotable movies like these are the BEST! Hope your head clears soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately this does sometimes happen in life. I'm sure you'll be feeling better soon. (Fingers crossed!)

    ReplyDelete