Monday, March 7, 2016

I Lost it... #SOL2016

Today, I lost it!

I lost my cool!

I lost my patience!

I've pretty much lost my voice!

I am done!  It was a true Monday before Spring Break!  This week is packed with meetings, STAAR trainings, and deadlines.  I am just praying that we can make it through to Friday!

There are days that I wish I had a redo button.

I probably should wish I could redo today,

but
    honestly,

                 I am thankful it is over.....
               
                                           I am home.....
 
                                                     and I just want to go to bed!!!





I just saw this post  by Women of Faith and realized it was meant just for me no matter what my day was like:
Father, I am so grateful that you see me for who I am . . . and still you draw me in your loving embrace. I can go forward this week with confidence, knowing that no matter how I feel, you are greater than my feelings.

4 comments:

  1. Ugh! We've all had those days! I love the beginning of your piece, how used repetition to create a rhythm. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We have all had days like today!

      Delete
  2. So sorry for your manic Monday. On a happy note, your blog is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I am so glad to know that Mandy Nabors is human, and she loses her shit just like the rest of us. Sometimes a new day is the best solution on rainy Mondays in March. Love ya sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete