Wednesday, March 1, 2017

So It Begins




Aren't beginnings fun?  The little twinge of excitement as the sun rises on a new adventure can't be ignored. Apprehension fills your soul because you know that change is inevitable and things will look different on the other side.  However, the joy that comes when you are standing full in the sun is worth the struggle, stress and unknown steps. 

Today is the dawning of this year's writing journey.  At the end of the month, I will be thrilled with the growth and words that fill the blog.  I look back on my past years, and I see how filing the page with my words has brought healing and writing growth.  

So, as we step onto this year's writing path, I look forward to the struggle, tears, joys, and wonders that we will all share along the way.  Today is the beginning of something wonderful.






1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful beginning to your post and the picture brings a sense of serenity to me. I look forward to reading your posts over the next month.

    ReplyDelete