Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Next Steps #SOL17

It seems that teachers in Texas are really pondering where tomorrow will lead and what it will look like.  Our House and Senate are putting bills out on the floor that greatly change our retirement trajectory.  So many unanswered questions, and truly, it is a nerve wracking time.  I sat with fellow teachers tonight, and the frustration and true fear of tomorrow filled each face.

On top of that, I am in the ending stages of getting my masters.  I have six hours left after this semester.  I started this degree  because it is a bucket list thing, but as I get closer to finishing it, I wonder what my next steps should be.   The last few years, I have worked very closely with our content leaders, and I am wondering if that is where I eventually want to be in my career.  I just don't know what my next step should be.

So many twists and turns.  

So many unknowns!

What will be my next steps?

No comments:

Post a Comment