Wednesday, March 25, 2015

SOL #25 Letting Go...


As a teacher, one of the hardest things to do is to let go of EVERYTHING....

I do not worry of letting go of my kids' learning.  I trust them to be thinkers and doers.  However, I do have a very hard time letting someone else lead them.  I have a precious student teacher right now.  This is a very tough season to be a student teacher.  I feel like it is a great time because they learn so much, but for me, I have a hard time letting go!

Oh, but I love having them in my room!  The bring in life and excitement!  I have had the honor to mentor several student teachers!  It is a huge blessing.

So.....

Tomorrow we are going to sit down, and I am going to let the next two weeks...gooooooooo....

I think I can...

I think I can...

I think I can...


No comments:

Post a Comment