Sunday, March 22, 2015

SOL #22 Saying Good-bye


Tears
          f
           a
          l
           l
          i
           n
          g

"Bye Mandyn! Please come back to my house!  I don't want you to leave!  I love you!"

My heart is mush!

The car cranks....

                       the house disappears from my rear-view....
                               
                                                                               I miss them already!



It truly doesn't matter if I am leaving my own house or any of my family members' homes.  I always feel this sense of sadness and missing out when I pull away!

Until next time.....

3 comments:

  1. You are a poet! I LOVE this piece of writing! I am so jealous of the ease with which you express your feelings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore you! I just spill out words....not sure that makes me a poet!

      Delete
    2. I adore you! I just spill out words....not sure that makes me a poet!

      Delete