Saturday, March 14, 2015

SOL #14 My Other Love

It is true.
         I have another love!

I know what you are thinking!

                             How do I find time for another love, right?

Well, some times I wonder that myself, but I am head over heals in love.  It is like I am a teenager all over again!  I get to experiment and have fun.....throw caution to the wind...if you will!

I spent time with my other love today!  It was glorious!  We just click!  We work seamlessly.  Oh, yes, I have a lot to learn about my other love, and I feel I will grow as we continue to spend time together.  I am a blessed woman.


Okay, I know you are wondering, so here is my other love!




I know he is the most handsome thing, ever!

Our relationship is precious to me, and I am thankful to those who have supported our love!

       


Happy Saturday!


1 comment:

  1. Digital storytelling time! Love the line, "We just click." Cute post. Happy clicking and slicing.

    ReplyDelete