Monday, March 16, 2015

Sol #16 I'm really good at this!!


Let me just say...I excel at summer and spring break!!!  I was up at five with my husband!  I made his breakfast and an extra for a mid morning snack.  

Then my day began...linens changed, bathrooms cleaned, floor vacuumed, and laundry started....check!  I have a schedule, and I love it!  List gets checked off!!  

Errand time..... That's when I called my sister to let her know how good I am at being home on a break!!!

                    Pretty sure she rolled her eyes!

                                                                      Rude!

But seriously, I am super productive on these days off.  I don't know what it is, but I love time alone in my house.  

Don't get me wrong....

I cherish  the times when my house is busting at the seams with family and noise.  

But....

these mornings...

these glorious mornings....

                                 all is right with the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment