Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Continued #SOL17

As I am about to drift off to sleep, I get a text from my second nephew.  

The middle.  

Part of my heart.

All it said was, "I can't get it running."  As his Aunt Mandy, I knew exactly what he was talking about.  I have a connection with these 5 (soon to be 6) babies.  I know what they mean with very little words or back ground information.  It is an Aunt thing!

We proceeded to send pictures back and forth and solve his connection problem.  Lights were on, and he was set. Soon, he was getting his drone off the ground. 

Then, a final message...."That was fun!"

As I realized our conversation was done, I started thinking. I am so thankful that my conversation with all of them never really start, and they never really stop.  

We just continue.  We pick right up from where we left off.

Yes, we are about 300 miles apart, but it feels like we are right next to each other.  His last message even sounded like he felt like I was there watching him fly his new toy.  

I love my connection with each of them.  

I pray our conversations will always be continued.


No comments:

Post a Comment